SKAN Deutschland GmbH based in Görlitz/Hagenwerder is a member of the SKAN Group. Founded in 1968, SKAN is one of the pioneering companies in the field of cleanroom equipment and the design of isolators for the global pharmaceutical industry. Innovative products, customized solutions and an efficient service organization have made SKAN a world market leader and important partner for industry and research laboratories.
For our Research & Development Department we are looking for a
- In your new role, you coordinate research and development activities (sensors, catalysts, surface modifications) with focus on our new research project “SKANDIUM”
- Based on your expertise, you ensure delivery of work packages and project support according to project objec-tives, timelines and cost as well as delivery of high-quality data, presentations and reports.
- You ensure excellent communication to stakeholders (e.g. external Project partners, project team and line man-agement) and excellent interaction and collaboration with interfaces (e.g. manufacturing sites)
- Your duties include a strong support of our SKANalytix platform, a service hub providing standard analytics life sciences. The support includes planning, and execution of customer studies, plus the required documentation.
- You contribute to laboratory team capability development, process improvements and a concept and support the lab team in detailed planning, execution and interpretation of experiments
- Doctoral or master’s degree in the field of Life Sciences or equivalent with first industrial experience. Knowledge in aseptic manufacturing, filling and GMP is beneficial.
- Strong background in analytical methods as well as project management and project coordination skills.
- Very good organizational skills, ability to respond to changing priorities and ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
- Excellent oral communication skills, sound technical writing and documentation abilities in English & German.
- Working in an international company, within an international research team with an open communication policy
- Strong network with academia and companies
- Support through further education, especially at our SKAN Academy
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
Dose this resonate with your expectations? Ms. Nancy Wauer, phone +49 35822 399 020, will be happy to answer your first questions. Send your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, to the following email address