The most integrated isolator line in the industry
A joint cross-company development project by groninger and SKAN resulted in a unique line concept for vial processingA joint cross-company development project by groninger and SKAN resulted in a unique line concept for vial processing- aptly named INTEGRA. The INTEGRA product family is a sophisticated line concept that integrates both isolator and filling machine to grant aunique customer experience. This vision shared by groninger and SKAN has been realized in the shortest period of time.Available with different lines, with a speed up to 400 objects/minute and a standardized isolator technology, INTEGRA becomes the latest member of the groninger and SKAN business line. Also, groninger and SKAN are breaking new ground visually.
The innovative product family already sends a clear message with its purist design.
- Fastest decontamination process solution by micronebulizationof H2O2 within an embedded and proven system
- Exclusive cleaning validation procedure for aseptic high potent/toxic product processing developed by SKAN
- Highest machine efficiency: minimal product loss during run-in and run empty modes eliminate waste and consequently increase profit
- Shortest set-up time: the servo-adjustable walking beam eliminates around 50% of the overall format parts
- Unique operator friendliness: the ultra slim machine design grants optimal access to operate the entire line from just one side
- Short distance to filling machine derived as a result from ergonomic studies