VarioSys: Flexible solutions for pharmaceutical processing -
Now 3x faster
The new version of the VarioSys isolator (PSI-L 2.0) impresses with its integrated catalytic converters, highly efficient filter cartridges (FiPa), and the patented SKANFOG Flow system. The maximum process safety is ensured by reliable cycles with lower H2O2 consumption, and, above all, a significantly reduced cycle time for the entire system. The new design is not just visually pleasing, it is also very simple to clean and operate.
All these features, coupled with the unique L-shaped flange that enables a very quick exchange of precisely tailored modules, ensure a universal sterile working environment for aseptic and/or highly active pharmaceutical products. For highly active products, the system has suitable options so that the process can be implemented safely.
The growing automation of processes means that manufacturers and suppliers face new challenges when it comes to plant safety. In order to ensure the highest process safety possible, the VarioSys isolator provides a special option for integrating robots inside it. This includes parts such as a reinforced working chamber, tamper protection, and a special front panel.
Wide range of combination possibilities
The modules' wide range of combination possibilities mean that the requirements of the most varying production processes can be fulfilled. The modules can be easily and quickly exchanged inside the isolators. Depending on the production process, the system can be loaded via a mousehole, the quick airlock SARA-XL, or a sterilization tunnel. The process output can be realized via a mousehole, the airlock or a bag-out system. Furthermore, one or more freeze dryers of different sizes can be integrated. This forms a valuable and flexible production system.
• Isolator with modules that can be exchanged quickly and simply
• The use of an empty flange plate guarantees maximum flexibility, even when adapting to future processes
• Aseptic production through H2O2 decontamination of the isolator
• Toxic processes can be illustrated
• Robot safety to minimize risk to operator and process
• Quick H2O2 decontamination of the material airlock with SKANFOG technology
• Excellent operator protection through safely exchangeable FiPa filters
• Suitable for many different sizes and types of ready-to-use packaging material
The new airlock version too boasts integrated catalytic converters, highly efficient filter cartridges (FiPa), and the patented SKANFOG Flow system. The SARA-XL is a safe and quick airlock with an extremely short cycle time, even when loaded. The airlock makes possible a quicker and gentler bio-decontamination process. The new design is not just visually pleasing, it is also very simple to clean and operate. Through its modular design, the airlock can be attached to every PSI-L configuration.
• The total kill of a 106 population of the geobacillus stearothermophilus can be verified and is reproducible
• Air flow passes through without exhaust and circulation air, integrated catalytic converter, and high-performance fan for quick decontamination
• Low H2O2 consumption
• Toxic processes can be illustrated
• Short cycle times
• Suitable for H2O2-resistant and ready-to-use packaging materials in different sizes
- Bausch+Ströbel (B+S) semi-automated table top machines
- Bausch+Ströbel VarioSys fully automated vial filling, stoppering and capping
- Bausch+Ströbel VarioSys fully automated nested syringe filling and stoppering
- Bauch+Ströbel VarioSys semi-automated cartridge process
- Bausch+Ströbel VarioSys fully automated ampoule filling
- GEA LYOVAC freeze dryers with automatic loading and unloading
- Harro Hoefliger bag filling
- Harro Hoefliger aseptic handling robots
- Aseptic Technologies closed vials
- ATEC Steritec stopper processing system
- ATEC Steritec compounding and formulation vessel
- Manual operation from two sides possible
- Filter dryer for toxic substances
More processes in development or at your request. Further information can be found on www.variosys.com.
Download the brochure: VarioSys_EN