Microbiological- /Cytostatics-Safety-Workbench "Berner"
Technology for performance to the extreme
Only available in Switzerland
- Perfect protection of the user and the samples to be analysed in a microbiological laboratory or during the manufacture of cytostatic drugs
- Reliable safety in S1-S4 laboratories
- Maximum contamination protection
- Optimal ergonomics for relaxed, non-fatiguing work
Flow Safe B/C-MaxPro and CLAIRE safety workbenches with 2 or 3 safety filters are the ideal protective equipment for guaranteeing maximum safety in S1-S4 laboratories. Perfect personal protection, reliable product protection and maximum contamination protection are guaranteed. The C systems are used especially for cytostatics and the manufacture of aseptic parenterals. The 2- and 3-filter devices, along with the FlowSafe Control safety control panel, come equipped with the unique HEPA H14 filter technology. This enables easy filter changes, if needed. With different optional accessory parts, the system can be equipped to meet your needs.
The previous, tried and tested B-/C-MaxPro-130 and -190 series as well as the small B-/C-MaxPro-/0 version for oncology practices are included in the offer.
Up to four sizes in offer
C-MaxPro 70 especially for oncology practices
Stable, segmented table plate
GMP compatible documentation
With TÜV EN12469 certificates and the 3-filter units additionally with DIN12980 certificate
- Electrically height-adjustable subframe
- UV lamp
- Utility supply connections
- CH power sockets
- Further options upon request