- Reliable and repeatable service
- Lifecycle programme complying with official standards (GMP, ISO and other international standards)
- Solutions for a fast response to customer requirements
- Simple inspections, resulting in complete freedom from any faults
Scheduled preventative maintenance
SKAN offers secure scheduled preventative maintenance, recalibration and requalification. Schedules and reminders ensure that nothing is missing, including the extensive documentation for verifiable compliance with official standards.
- Advantage of certified service personnel with SKAN experience
- Calibrated and maintained service equipment
- Comprehensive preventative maintenance solutions or customer-specific maintenance service, coordinated with maintenance staff on site
Technical service uses a range of support instruments
The option of entering into individual service agreements opens up a wide selection of individual services.
- Professional troubleshooting by experienced service personnel
- Standard support through a telephone hotline or email
- Remote Video Support
- Remote video support: This innovative video remote system helps technicians carry out special fault analysis and corrections remotely, to avoid delays and travel costs.
- 24/7 support options
Brochure: Service to the Highest Precision