Safety Workbench Decontamination
Excellent results in H2O2 decontamination
- Decontamination of microbiological safety workbenches (MSW)
- Decontamination of bio-containment systems (including incubators, air locks, small isolators, animal cage racks, bioreactors, equipment in customer-specific containment systems, monoblock filter systems)
- Clean and fast alternative to formaldehyde fumigation
The faster alternative to toxic formaldehyde. The Skanair® DECOSIS is a mobile unit which can be used directly in the laboratory. There are many critical points on an MSW which are not directly accessible. To ensure that these are decontaminated as well, a biocide should be used that can be applied and distributed by means of fumigation. This validated fumigation procedure uses hydrogen peroxide and produces excellent decontamination results.
- Captures all microorganisms
- Fast procedure: 3 – 5 hoursNo residue or deposits
- Not carcinogenic or toxic like formaldehyde
- No pungent, long-lasting smell (decreasing persistence)
- High level of safety: not explosive or flammable
- Validated procedure with a high kill rate
The Skanair® service team is annually in action at more than 100 microbiological safety workbenches.